Give smiles away often. It won't cost you anything, but it might be just what someone else needs.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Documented Life Week 7

Hey Doll!
 
How've ya been? I'm good. Been working
on my Documented Life Project and still
LOVING it!!
How about you? Did you start yours?
You should, you know. It's not too late, go at
your own pace.
 
Anyway, here's Week 7's pages.
The prompt was to repeat a shape. I chose
hexagon because I always do circles and wanted
to do something different. And because I started
handpiecing a Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt
 using 1" hexagons a long time ago and still
haven't finished it.
(Don't you tell me to get to work!
Yeah, you. You know who you are.)
 
This is the flap closed with the hexagons
and my daily calendar.
 
Close up of the hexes. I painted a separate piece of
bristol paper and then cut it up. The background is
acrylic paint painted on and then wiped away through
a stencil.
 
 

Close up of calendar.
 
This is the flap open.
Ha! Got my circles in anyway.
 
And, as you can see from my journaling, I started Joanne
Sharpe's "Letter Love 101" class. I'm lovin' this too!
 
And the close up of the writing in my circles.
 
Well, I hope you like Week 7.
Have a good week with happy thoughts!
 
Tootles
Christine
 
P.S. Did you have a nice Valentine's Day?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment