Give smiles away often. It won't cost you anything, but it might be just what someone else needs.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Welcome!

Hello everyone!
I'm so excited to be typing my first post to my new blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my inky adventures into art journaling, with some book binding, quilting, and mixed media thrown in.
I thought I would first show you some pics of my studio where it all happens.

This is my worktable.
one side for paint/ink
and one side for sewing

My books and paint/sprays

Quilt I made in 2004

Quilts in the closet
Books I've made on the shelves

Quilt in progress
Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013 display

Working on Kate Crane's calendar challenge
 
So that's a tour of my studio. I hope to post at least once a week, but if there's more to talk about you'll definitely hear from me.
 
This coming weekend I'm going to Boca Raton for classes with Dyan Reaveley. I am so excited about that. I've taken one class with Tim Holtz last September and had a great time. I know this
weekend is going to be soooo much fun! Dyan is really talented and the people at Everything Scrapbooking and Stamps in Boca are really nice, so I know it's going to be great!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Please leave me a comment so I know you were here.
 
Christine
 
 

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congratulations on the new blog, I look forward to reading it. I would love to see some videos on how you plan your journal pages. I love the bold colors you use.
    Chris #twirlygirly05

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, thank you sooo much for stopping by! Adding video is my next challenge! But I will try soon. Thanks again, Christine

      Delete
  2. Hi Christine,
    wow you are off to a great start with your new blog. I am a newbie too and love the adventure so far. Lots to learn along the way! good luck & have fun. Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda,
      Thank you so much for reading my blog. I'm so glad you liked it! This stuff is awesome, isn't it! Good luck to you too.

      Delete