Give smiles away often. It won't cost you anything, but it might be just what someone else needs.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2013

Hello everyone!
Hope you all had a nice
Memorial Day weekend.
I'd like to thank all the veterans
and active duty soldiers who serve our
country, thank you!
 
 
So I finally got to my Tim Holtz
12 Tags of 2013
May tag. Hey, technically I have one
day left before I'm late.
 
I have been on time so far all year, and thought I
would show you all my past tags.
 
Most of the time I don't have all the
exact supplies Tim uses, so they will look a
little different than his.
 
okay, maybe we should go in
chronological order
(whoa, look at me with the big word!)
 
Here's January
I didn't have the stamp for the saying
so I just printed it from my
computer. And the background
embossing folder is different.
 
February
Most of this one is my own, which I like. I don't
really want to make exactly the same, but use
his techniques.
 
March
Okay, so only the grass idea is the same!
 
April
Love the clear overlay cutout.
 
May

This picture came out so light. The colors are
really much darker, and I love how they blend.
That's a Daniel Torrente stamp in the center, and
rub ons here and there.
 
So far I have loved how they all turned out.
I have them hanging on a piece of burlap held on with
a clothespin. I love being able to turn around from
my table and see all the colors.
 
They make me Happy!
Do what makes you happy, and have a great day.
 
Thanks for stopping by, leave me a comment. I
promise I will say hello back!!
 
christine

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, Christine here (LOL). Funny I love calling special place my studio instead of it's old name (playroom). Love you tags, I have always wanted to take on this monthly project, but have already way to many things going. I can barely keep up with all the projects in on-line classes I seem to keep taking. Maybe one day, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete