Give smiles away often. It won't cost you anything, but it might be just what someone else needs.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November's Tim Holtz Tag - look at me so early!

Hey Doll!
 
How've you been? Good I hope.
I'm okay, I'm good.
 
So I have a quick post today (I know what
you're thinking, me quick . . . not!)
 
I finished my November Tim Holtz
12 Tags of 2013 really early this month.
Probably because I had not one supply he used
in his tag.
But he did put a nice link to Richele
Christensen's card using his stamp/framelit
set, and since I used something similar in
my Kate Crane Calendar Challenge for
November, I decided to go with that design.
I really like the way it came out.
 
 
So, what do you think?
I used the Tattered Leaves die and cut one from
book page covered grungeboard, and one from another
book page. Before I glued one page to the grunge, I
rubbed both of them with Distress Inks. Sent them
through my Vagabond, and added the vein lines.
 
The tag itself is Distress Ink and water droplets, the
red paper is Distress Cardstock, and then another tag
is distressed very light with lots of water drops.
 
 
Then I just layered the papers and added the little
brads, glued the grunge leaf down and then glued the
second leaf but only down the center. Can you see
it's layered?
 
Stamped "Autumn Leaves" and added the printed
"Grateful". Added to the ribbon is one of the Tim
letter charms "T" for Thanks.
Would you have guessed that?
 
So, that's it for now.
Told ya' it was short.
 
See you soon with hopefully a video of a
small journal I made about my running. Did I ever
tell you I was training for a half-marathon?
Be on the lookout for that!
 
Thanks for stopping by and reading my silliness!
 
Christine
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment