Give smiles away often. It won't cost you anything, but it might be just what someone else needs.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Oh my gosh! What day is it?

Hello everyone.
I say that like there are millions of you reading this.
I hope there are at least five!

Anyway, I've been really busy lately and I'm sorry I 
haven't posted anything in a long time.

But tonight, I am once again making it right under the wire
for Tim's September tag. 

*ok, so technically I didn't make it "under the wire"
I'm so over the wire it's pathetic. I lost half
my page at 11:55, no joke. Had to switch to my son's
laptop and that had to recover from some such or
another @$&*% thing. So that put me into
October 1st. Oh well, I made the tag and that's all
that matters, right? Ha!

 I totally missed the deadline for August,
but I did make the travel theme tag.


So this is what I made from the Air Travel set I 
bought the minute I received the prize from Tim and
Mario. I love the background stamp and the 
technique to mask it.

Now here is September's tag (almost late)
and in all it's glory!


Can you see the shimmery-ness (just made that word up)
from the Tarnished Brass Distress Stain?
 
Here it is a little darker. you can see the colors a little better.
 
I'm totally a layerer, so I loved this technique.
 
And can you see the stamp I used?
It's the set I won for my July tag. I know right!
So cool, and apropos! The light, the spark, get it!

 
Here's more close ups.


 
So that's my tag for September. I really enjoyed making this one.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Leave me a comment.
 
Christine

1 comment:

  1. I really like this September tag. You've really out done yourself! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete